April 2015 Archives by thread
Starting: Wed Apr 1 00:18:24 UTC 2015
Ending: Thu Apr 30 20:49:41 UTC 2015
- about proxy_request_buffering
- Google dumps SPDY in favour of HTTP/2, any plans for nginx?
- allow access to certain client addresses or use auth_basic
- 2 maps for one 1 variable?
- Preferred method for location blocks
- Set a PHP parameter for only one location
- $skip_cache define home page
- Callback hitting hard
- undefined symbol: ldap_init_fd
- 1.7 major caching change?
- How often ssl_stapling_file picks up an updated file?
- How to enable OCSP stapling when default server is self-signed?
- Basic HTTP auth prompting too many times
- SSL cert issues with mobile devices
Igal at Lucee.org
- Load Balancer many different site
- 200ms Delay With SPDY - Nginx 1.6.x ?
- No subject
- SSL protected page giving segfaults on load
- Understanding locations (multiple locations that do different things)
- limit_rate for POST targets ?
- league of angel
- [nginx-announce] nginx-1.6.3
- combine basic auth and ip whitelisting load ip dynamicly
- Linux package for Debian "jessie" (8.x)
- Site should not be accessed through IP
- HTTP AUTH (auth_pam module) Can't initialize threads: error 11
- nginx_cache entry evicted ~ 10 min after write despite Cache-Control in the future
- What is official way to upload nginx.conf on server
- strange behavior for cache manager
- Nginx reverse proxy multi upstream (multiples sites)
- alias vs root in regex location
- Avoid logging specific user agents requests
- auth_request + php-fpm + POST request
- Core Dumps on 1.7.12 with SPDY
- handling different two way ssl-request via a proxy system
- My site is vulnerable to the SSL FREAK attacks.
- How does Nginx handle the request of the upstream server when it is marked as `down`?
- How to apply concurrent connection limit ?
- setting max active connection
- 499s % in production traffic.
- Using NGINX in non-fork mode
nitesh narayan lal
- [ANN] Windows nginx 126.96.36.199 Lizard
- Igor's post about nginx from this morning
- epoll_wait() reported that client prematurely closed connection, so upstream connection is closed too while sending request to upstream
- using same cookie in map for 2 independent sites
- nginx reload sometimes not working(worker processes still alive)
- Nginx config for wordpress in subfolder with rewrites for main folder
- unsubrile me pls ty
- Nginx on Windows how to know the correct MP4 buffer sizes ?
- Helloo,do anyone has this situation?
- Prevent caching of 301 redirects
- canonicalization of $uri with "/?.*" content
- proxy_pass to specific location
- proxy_pass to upstreams and then 404 location
- Get the request_body in a handler
- logging variables -- $bytes_sent .. where is $bytes_read ?
- dificulty finding local static content
- rewrite rules issue
- Intermittent SSL Handshake Errors
- Connection timeout from work, working anywhere else
- Disable caching the names in /etc/hosts in reverse proxy?
- Intermittent SSL Handshake issues on Ubuntu 12.04 and Nginx
- license information of component nginx-1.7.9
Sathish, Karthika IN BLR STS
- FTP reverse proxy
- open socket #84 left in connection
- VHost Guidance
- upstream prematurely closed connection while reading response header from upstream
- maximum number of descriptors supported by select() is 1024 while connecting to upstream
- Building nginx 1.8.0, linking to local-install of Openssl, 'nginx -V' still reports "built with" *system* openssl. why?
grantksupport at operamail.com
- [nginx-announce] nginx-1.8.0
- Question on Nginx Proxy Installation
- nginx php cgi interpreter
- best place in code to setsockoptions from variables..
- Couldn't display even 404 or 403 Error page when Nginx Updated to 1.8.0
- open socket left in connection
- POST request body manipulation
- Proxying to older apache fails
- issue with rewrite rule, need help
- Static files bad loading time
- nginx Digest, Vol 66, Issue 35
- Nginx does not delete old cached files
- [yet another] proxy question - rewrite URLs
- how to separate robot access log and human access log
- rewrite rule with ? in url
- jsfiddle demonstrating IE11 difference talking to nginx vs google
- Setting content-length if app doesn't know what it is
- 1.9 stream not working? 'directive is not allowed here'
- proxy_ssl_certificate not exchanging client certificates
- Installed nginx with iredmail; how to add web content & test without DNS change
- ssl stapling, verification fails
- How does nginx set End of Life for older versions?
- nginx boot issues with centos7
- Header on the Index Of page
Eric C. Kom
- Trying to "see" my NGINX downloads folder via https?
- proxy_redirect not working with "refresh"
- nginx Digest, Vol 66, Issue 45
Last message date:
Thu Apr 30 20:49:41 UTC 2015
Archived on: Thu Apr 30 20:49:52 UTC 2015
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).