jsfiddle demonstrating IE11 difference talking to nginx vs google

jb justinbeech at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 15:13:37 UTC 2015

See, or please try:
http://jsfiddle.net/qe44nbwh/

If you see what I see in my IE11, when I press Start Test, and the target
is nginx.org, the duration for each request goes slow/normal/slow/normal

But when I change nginx.org to google.com, the timing is
normal/normal/normal ...

This only happens with IE11, other browsers behave normally
(they all do normal/normal/normal timings)

Why would IE11 be sensitive to an nginx server, and not to google ?
What is nginx doing that google is not doing...