limit_rate for POST targets ?

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Sat Apr 11 11:24:37 UTC 2015

The docs
<http://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_core_module.html#limit_rate>
suggest using 'if', even though it is uncertain under which conditions this
directive works/should be used or not...

You could either set the logic in 'if' or use a map matching the
$http_method variable and setting an intermediary variable which will be
used in turn by 'if' to set the rate_limit feature or not.
​That is the most efficient way of doing that I can think of.​
---
*B. R.*