Helloo,do anyone has this situation?

cruze guo gyb997 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 02:26:14 UTC 2015

Ok ,you are right .
in this situation, the nginx must read all client request body, BUT
the next step must be handled will
not continue.

So , I backup the  write_event_handler to the write_event_handler_back
and when nginx read all request body I restore the handler.
like this:

 write_event_handler = write_event_handler_back;

By changing to this,the next strp can continue. It's a BUG for nginx?