Nginx & Digest authentication

Arun John (arujohn) arujohn at cisco.com
Tue Aug 11 13:49:37 UTC 2015

Hi Edho,

The “get” requests were failing and nginx was not forwarding the headers
required for the authentication. The result was same as before. I have
shared the configs. May be I am missing some minor configurations?

When I switch the nginx off and directly access the application,
everything works fine and able to authenticate.

Regards,
Arun