nginx on Debian: dynamic network interfaces

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at yahoo.fr
Wed May 27 07:51:40 UTC 2015

The keyword here is 'dynamic'.

I even modified the service configuration to depend on 'named', but the
thing is that being dynamic, the network and name resolution dependency
might be fulfilled while the actual service is not ready yet. Those
dependencies might (dis)appear following this 'hot-plug' behavior and
services should adapt to this.
'auto' (synchronous) differs from 'hot-plug' (asynchronous).

Is there really nothing you can do on your side about it?
It is a little tiresome to see both parts throwing the ball back.

​Thanks,​
---
*B. R.*