nginx.conf 2016: CFP Now Open – Submit a Proposal!

Shirley Bailes shirley at
Wed Apr 6 00:15:18 UTC 2016

Hello all!

We’re excited to announce that the call for proposals for the third
NGINX conference, nginx.conf 2016 <>
is open. Please submit a talk, and share the CFP with those you know
who have good NGINX stories to share:

*Deadline to submit: 11:59PM CDT, May 5, 2016.*

Our goal is to help attendees learn about NGINX use cases, insights,
and best practices from real-world experts like you. We want to hear
how you’re using NGINX and/or NGINX Plus across any type of
application and in any sort of environment. We’d love to see talks on
any of the topics below:

   - Architecting, Developing, & Deploying Code
   - Scaling and Securing Applications
   - NGINX-specific and NGINX Plus-Specific Case Studies & Best Practices

*Conference details: *

   - nginx.conf 2016 <> will be held
in Austin, TX
   - Venue: Hilton Austin, East 4th Street
   - Dates: September 7-9
   - Twitter: #nginxconf

Questions? Email us: events at

Looking forward to seeing your submissions,