Headers More module is not working in nginx-devel

meteor8488 nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Wed Apr 6 00:43:24 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I'm using FreeBSD with nginx-devel. It seems that this problem is lasting
for a long time (at least start from nginx 1.9.10 ).

Even though I  built the source with this module, this module is still not

After add below configuration into http {},
more_set_headers    "Server: my_server";

If try to start nginx, will always get error :

nginx: [emerg] unknown directive "more_set_headers" in

Not sure  which forum should I report this bug to, nginx forum or FreeBSD

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,265939,265939#msg-265939