Nginx redirection problem in odoo

cubells vicent at
Wed Apr 20 05:05:49 UTC 2016

Hi all:

I'm trying to print a report with product ean13 barcodes and the
barcodes are printed blank.

I think my problem is an incorrect redirection problem because I can see
correctly the barcodes if I browse to the url:

MY server response in that case is:

HTTP/1.0" 200 -

But if I try to print the report with barcodes my server response is:

HTTP/1.0" 302 -

HTTP/1.0" 302 -

My nginx configuration file:

upstream openerpweb {
      server weight=1 fail_timeout=300s;

server {
      listen 80;
      return 301$request_uri;

server {
      # server port and name
      listen        443 default;
      add_header Strict-Transport-Security max-age=2592000;

      # Specifies the maximum accepted body size of a client request,
      # as indicated by the request header Content-Length.
      client_max_body_size 200m;

      # ssl log files
      access_log    /var/log/nginx/openerp-access.log;
      error_log    /var/log/nginx/openerp-error.log;

      log_format main '$http_x_forwarded_for - $remote_user [$time_local]
"$host" "$request" '
              '$status $body_bytes_sent "$http_referer" '
              '"$http_user_agent" $request_time';

      # ssl certificate files
      ssl on;
      ssl_certificate        /etc/ssl/nginx/server.crt;
      ssl_certificate_key    /etc/ssl/nginx/server.key;

      # add ssl specific settings
      keepalive_timeout    60;

      # limit ciphers
      ssl_ciphers            HIGH:!ADH:!MD5;
      ssl_protocols            SSLv3 TLSv1;
      ssl_prefer_server_ciphers    on;

      # increase proxy buffer to handle some OpenERP web requests
      proxy_buffers 16 64k;
      proxy_buffer_size 128k;

      location / {
          proxy_pass    http://openerpweb;
          # force timeouts if the backend dies
          proxy_next_upstream error timeout invalid_header http_500
http_502 http_503;

          # set headers
          proxy_set_header Host $host;
          proxy_set_header X-Forward-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;

                  # set timeouts
                  proxy_connect_timeout       600;
                  proxy_send_timeout          600;
                  proxy_read_timeout          600;
                  send_timeout                600;

          # Let the OpenERP web service know that we're using HTTPS,
          # it will generate URL using http:// and not https://
          proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto https;

          # by default, do not forward anything
          proxy_redirect off;

      # cache some static data in memory for 60mins.
      # under heavy load this should relieve stress on the OpenERP web
interface a bit.
      location ~* /web/static/ {
          proxy_cache_valid 200 60m;
          proxy_buffering    on;