Video & Slides for our first Bay Area OpenResty Meetup

Yichun Zhang (agentzh) agentzh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 19:38:18 UTC 2016

Hi folks

We had a good time at our first bay area OpenResty meetup [1] last
month. Now I'd like to share with you the video recordings and slides
for our presentations:

* Presentation "adobe.io" from Adobe's Dragos Dascalita.

    * Slides: http://openresty.org/slides/adobe-io-openresty-meetup.pdf

    * Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsLO4aE4TWQ

* Presentation "KONG" from Mashape's Marco Palladino.

    * Slides: https://openresty.org/slides/kong_openresty_slides.pdf

    * Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QubcdsDsq_k

* Presentation "What's new in OpenResty for 2016" from myself.

    * Slides: https://openresty.org/slides/Whats-new-in-OpenResty-for-2016.pdf

    * Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUGXEkdiqmk

Hopefully you can find them helpful and useful.

Special thanks go to our speakers and organizers. Also thanks Ming Wen
for the editing work of our video recordings.

We can definitely do more of such meetups in the future :)

OpenResty is a high performance web platform based on NGINX and
LuaJIT: https://openresty.org/

Best regards,
-agentzh

[1] http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-OpenResty-Meetup/