Video & Slides for our first Bay Area OpenResty Meetup

Pasi Kärkkäinen pasik at
Fri Apr 29 13:18:56 UTC 2016

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 12:38:18PM -0700, Yichun Zhang (agentzh) wrote:
> Hi folks
> We had a good time at our first bay area OpenResty meetup [1] last
> month. Now I'd like to share with you the video recordings and slides
> for our presentations:
> * Presentation "What's new in OpenResty for 2016" from myself.
>     * Slides:
>     * Video:
> Hopefully you can find them helpful and useful.

Indeed, thanks a lot!

One question about the new "ngx.balancer" Lua API .. with quick look I didn't notice anything related to upstream healthchecks.. is this something you've been looking at improving, or is it out of scope for this module?

Basicly I'm interested in more flexible/configurable upstream server healthchecks (than what's available in stock nginx), when using the http proxy functionality.

-- Pasi