packages for the dynamic modules. testing required.

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at
Thu Feb 25 17:57:12 UTC 2016

Hello Sergey,

Great news! :o)
Would it possible to add a file in some conf.d containing the load_module
directive so a package management system could automatically configure
nginx to automatically load the module on the next reload?
That is standard practice for some other technologies.
*B. R.*