Anyone running OSTicket with Nginx?

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Wed May 11 20:54:58 UTC 2016

On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 4:50 PM, Jim Ohlstein <jim at ohlste.in> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> > Is it possible that your script is trying to write a configuration file
and lacks proper > permission in that directory?

Yes, very possible, and I'd even say likely. The thing is, I can't find out
what the directory is. I've given permission to the entire folder:
chown www-data /var/www/osticket
chmod -R 777 /var/www/osticket

But that doesn't seem to help. I'm new to Linux, though, so I may have
missed something. I can't imagine where else it would be trying to write to.

Alex Hall
Automatic Distributors, IT department
ahall at autodist.com