Uneven High Load on the Nginx Server

anish10dec nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Wed Oct 5 12:10:10 UTC 2016

On some of the Severs Waiting is increasing in uneven way like if we have 3
Set of Servers on all of them Active Connections is around 6K and Writing on
two of the Server its around 500 -600 while on third ts 3000 . On this
server response time is increasing in delivering the content.
This happens even if the content is served from cache of nginx.
Is any parameter in Nginx causing this, as on stopping the Nginx , the same
behaviour shifts to Other Two of them.

This is the Nginx Conf which we are using
Server is having 60 CPU Cores with 1.5 TB of RAM
PFB part of nginx.conf of server with issue :

worker_processes auto;
events {
worker_connections 4096;
use epoll;