Uneven High Load on the Nginx Server

Reinis Rozitis r at roze.lv
Wed Oct 5 12:40:42 UTC 2016

> On some of the Severs Waiting is increasing in uneven way like if we have
> 3 Set of Servers on all of them Active Connections is around 6K and
> Writing on
two of the Server its around 500 -600 while on third ts 3000

> as on stopping the Nginx , the same behaviour shifts to Other Two of them.

What do you use to distribute the load/requests between the set of servers?
Without knowing any other details/metrics this would just indicate that the
balancing mechanism/solution doesn't do the job the way you would expect.

Just for example a simple dns roundrobin while in long term works fine (the
requests are distributed somewhat eventy) still the load on the first
entry/server is always (a bit) higher.

rr