Memory issue

JohnCarne nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Thu Apr 6 17:20:20 UTC 2017

Thanks for your feebacks. I do my best seriously to communicate what I can
!

We note this issue on very busy server only, it will be hard to remove all
modules on such busy server, and reconfig all, but not impossible. Anoop is
on the case on smallest servers, and succeed to see the issue at small
scale, he will troubleshoot with sometimes...

Yes, 1 of the 3rd party module is leaking memory for sure, no doubt about
this for me.

ps alx | grep nginx" after restarting nginx
This gives 1.16% as usual
+ 1 more reload, we get around 2.24%
+ more 100's more reloads, we gradually get to 2.58%

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,273274,273461#msg-273461