Memory issue

B.R. reallfqq-nginx at
Thu Apr 6 19:49:03 UTC 2017

Idea coming right out of the blue: have you given a thought on compiling
nginx (+ gradually modules) with valgrind? ​You should know pretty quickly
if something is wrong.​
​Note the slowdown, though. Might not be a good idea on production, or if
you do not secure some offload to somewhere else if it becomes messy.​
*B. R.*

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 7:20 PM, JohnCarne <nginx-forum at>