nginScript filesystem access

Unsay nginx-forum at
Thu Apr 13 20:16:41 UTC 2017

We'd like to move a rather complicated multilingual website over to nginx. I
must determine if we can handle the somewhat involved language based
redirects in nginScript middleware (javascript).

At one point I must redirect based on whether or not a file exists. In the
configuration file I could do this like so:

if (-f $realpath_root$url) {

However, that doesn't help me since all the redirection logic is in a
javascript function.

How can I do that same test from within the javascript function rather than
in the config file?