ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR Nginx !!

shahzaib mushtaq shahzaib.cb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 08:17:06 UTC 2017

Hi Franic,

Thanks for response well i've tried lot more things, updated FreeBsd,
updated openssl but issue is still there. Do you think is there any
possibility it is linked with Nginx ? Here is my Nginx SSL config :

https://pastebin.com/gaVWfWJv

>>There is more than one version of google chrome. Some web reports suggest
that SPDY support was going to be removed in version 51.

Chrome version is 64 latest which has removed spdy and supports HTTP2 i
guess.

>>On that basis, if you are looking for how to diagnose the problem,
I'd start by looking at the clients and seeing what changed on their side.

We are also getting spdy error, we create an html page and put 6 direct
video links on the page like following :

https://pastebin.com/dzpwg26C

After that we open this link in Incognito chrome and in Inspect element
under Console those SPDY protocol errors start to occur. Here see the
screenshot : http://prntscr.com/g3bqcg

Regards.
Shahzaib