ssl_error crl

Nogs nginx-forum at
Wed Aug 2 20:07:09 UTC 2017

Hello everybody,
I am a new in nginx and I need a help for crl config in my nginx.conf.
About your information my ssl certificate is a trusted certificate by
And the certificate that users use for authentication is provided  by my own
Microsoft CA.

In my configuration, if I activate ssl_crl  the authentication doesn't work
but if the line ssl_crl is commented it works.
At the line ssl_client certificate I put  the ca certificate who delivered
users certificate and my crl is a pem format
in bellow my conf
    ssl_certificate      /usr/local/etc/nginx/certs/fyella.crt;
    ssl_certificate_key  /usr/local/etc/nginx/certs/yella.key;
    ssl_client_certificate /usr/local/etc/nginx/certs/root.pem;
    ssl_verify_client on;
    ssl_protocols TLSv1 TLSv1.1 TLSv1.2;
    ssl_prefer_server_ciphers on;
    ssl_crl                   /usr/local/etc/nginx/certs/crl.pem;

Best Regards