Francis Daly francis at
Thu Aug 3 07:27:20 UTC 2017

On Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 01:17:06PM +0500, shahzaib mushtaq wrote:

Hi there,

> Thanks for response well i've tried lot more things, updated FreeBsd,
> updated openssl but issue is still there. Do you think is there any
> possibility it is linked with Nginx ?

You have one client that reports an error message.

What are the specific circumstances under which that version of that
client can report that error message? That information may give a hint
as to where the problem is.

Is the problem repeatable? As in: if you do a fresh install with no
historical information of the client browser (a new "profile" or under
a new user account), do you see the same behaviour?

In a later mail, you suggest that you have two test nginx instances,
and one client reports the error against one instance and not against
the other.

"nginx -V" on each could be used to identify any differences in the
compile-time settings. "nginx -T" on each could be used to identify any
difference in the run-time configuration.

> >>There is more than one version of google chrome. Some web reports suggest
> that SPDY support was going to be removed in version 51.
> Chrome version is 64 latest which has removed spdy and supports HTTP2 i
> guess.

As far as I know, there are about half a dozen "latest" versions of
Google Chrome, and none of them are version 64 currently.

If you ask for help in a Google Chrome mailing list, you may want to
provide the specific version number there to allow them to identify what
exactly you are running.

Good luck with it,

Francis Daly        francis at