Can Nginx used as a reverse proxy send HTTP(s) requests through a forward proxy ?

Peter Booth peter_booth at
Thu Dec 7 00:55:24 UTC 2017

Take a look at the stream directive in the nginx docs. I’ve used that to proxy an https connection to a backend when I needed to make use of preecisting SSO

Sent from my iPhone