Problem with uWSGI and PATH_INFO

Etienne Robillard tkadm30 at
Thu Jul 27 12:52:36 UTC 2017

Hi Roberto,

My Django app runs perfectly ok under FastCGI and nginx but is not
capable of resolving the proper PATH_INFO under uWSGI. In
fastcgi_params, the value of PATH_INFO and SCRIPT_NAME are set to
"$fastcgi_script_name". My nginx config looks like this:

location / {

  uwsgi_pass django;

include uwsgi_params;

My wsgi app (django-hotsauce) really relay on a HTTP/1.1 compatible
PATH_INFO value, just like in wsgiref. Why is it not possible to
implement $uwsgi_script_name variable for nginx?

Best regards,

Le 2017-07-27 à 08:36, Roberto De Ioris a écrit :
>> Hi, this is an example on how to configure multiple apps:
>> Best thing to do is completely avoid nginx manipulating the SCRIPT_NAME
>> variable.
>> Even when under fastcgi, the WSGI standard expects a different meaning for

Etienne Robillard
tkadm30 at