Identifying "Writing" connections in status stub

Peter Booth peter_booth at me.com
Sun Jul 30 09:26:52 UTC 2017

I just reread the thread and realize that you answered q2, and that makes the graph even more
surprising. You say that it son FreeBSD - does this mean that you don’t have /proc available to you?
Is there a procstat or other way to see the equivalent of /proc/<pid>/fd - a list of all open file descriptions for a specific pid?