[nginx logging module]$Request_time almost show 0.000 with proxy cache configuration

Lucas Rolff lucas at slcoding.com
Thu Jun 22 14:15:58 UTC 2017

 > - a cache hit means that the resource should also be in the linux
page cache - so no physical disk read needed.

That's a very wrong assumption to make, and only makes sense in very
small scale setups - and multiple terabytes of memory isn't exactly
cheap, that's why we have SSD storage to handle such things, and it
would still be a "HIT" even if it's not within the memory.