[nginx logging module]$Request_time almost show 0.000 with proxy cache configuration

jindov nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Fri Jun 23 08:02:19 UTC 2017

So as you guys said: it's a normal behavior of nginx and the problem is how
can I monitor response time exactly?because, when I request a static link (a
jpeg i.e), it take about 3s  to completely download, but request_time still
0.000, and because it's a HIT request so I dont have upstream_response_time
too. What metric or method that I should use to monitor my nginx reponse
time performance?

Thanks for quickly reply

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,275053,275102#msg-275102