Multitenant invalid configuration reload

mgmuhilan nginx-forum at
Mon Mar 20 20:46:28 UTC 2017

Hello Everyone,

I had asked this question in stackoverflow
earlier, but I did not get any response so far, so I wanted to check
here.For now, I have a POC which generates tenant config (one per tenant) in
a temp destination and then validates using "nginx -t "option and then
finally all the good tenant configs are copied to the actual destination and
then reloaded.

 Is there a simpler solution for the problem mentioned in the stackoverflow
thread ?

Thanks in advance.