Multitenant invalid configuration reload

Maxim Ozerov maxozerov at
Tue Mar 21 11:38:35 UTC 2017

I think, the reason that nobody answered, that the essence of a problem is accurately not formulated.
It in what, that you incorrectly form the configuration file?

-----Original Message-----
From: nginx [mailto:nginx-bounces at] On Behalf Of mgmuhilan
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 11:46 PM
To: nginx at
Subject: Multitenant invalid configuration reload

Hello Everyone,

I had asked this question in stackoverflow
earlier, but I did not get any response so far, so I wanted to check here.For now, I have a POC which generates tenant config (one per tenant) in a temp destination and then validates using "nginx -t "option and then finally all the good tenant configs are copied to the actual destination and then reloaded.

 Is there a simpler solution for the problem mentioned in the stackoverflow thread ?

Thanks in advance.

nginx mailing list
nginx at