Nginx 1.17.6 ignores kill -HUP

Sergey A. Osokin osa at freebsd.org.ru
Fri Dec 20 17:31:43 UTC 2019

Hi Luciano,

hope you're doing well.

As far as I understood you're running nginx on FreeBSD 11.3 ppc64.
It looks like it's nginx from mainline 1.17 branch.

I would recommend to build nginx from FreeBSD ports collection,
please see www/nginx-devel for details.

In this case nginx builds with the following option:

[ ] DEBUGLOG                 Enable debug log (--with-debug)

it's possible to enable debug log in nginx.conf configuration
file.

Thanks.

--
Sergey Osokin