PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR after kernel update

Ken Wright wizard at bnnorth.net
Sun Oct 6 21:03:51 UTC 2019

Okay, after checking per Francis' suggestion I found the problem:  I was
able to add the ssl_certificates to the active server and now...

I'm getting a different error.

This one, however, I don't think is an nginx error.  When I point my
browser to my website, I get a "The page isn't redirecting properly"
message.  I'm going to contact my registrar and see what's going on now.

Francis, thank you for pointing me in the right direction!

Ken

--
Registered Linux user #483005

If you ever think international relations make sense, remember this:
because a Serb shot an Austrian in Bosnia, Germany invaded Belgium.