Keepalived Connections Reset after reloading the configuration (HUP Signal)

zakirenish nginx-forum at forum.nginx.org
Fri Sep 11 21:54:45 UTC 2020

Having similar issue. Clients connections getting closed on reload.

Maxim, would you point me to a code location where I can make server wait
for `worker_shutdown_timeout` before terminating the conenction?
either through `ngx_set_shutdown_timer(cycle);` or sleep on
`ccf->shutdown_timeout`?

I am looking through `ngx_process_cycle.c` where the QUIT signal sent on the
channel. But having hard time figuring out what I should change.

I would really appreciate it!

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,197927,289405#msg-289405