modules after upgrade

Sergey A. Osokin osa at freebsd.org.ru
Thu Feb 1 18:57:13 UTC 2024

On Thu, Feb 01, 2024 at 01:41:16PM -0500, Larry Martell wrote:

> $ sudo nginx -V > /tmp/nginx.V

[...]

> So I see mail and stream there, but not http-xslt-filter. That also
> gives the same error:

According to https://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_xslt_module.html,
this module is not built by default, it should be enabled with the
 --with-http_xslt_module configuration parameter.
Please note: that module depends on libxml2/libxslt libraries.

[...]

> Also concerning the third party packages, how do I get those into
> nginx? is a build from source required?

Yes, that's requirement to rebuild third-party modules from
their source code.

--
Sergey A. Osokin