Our nginx module development roadmap (draft)

Michael Shadle mike503 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 14:53:21 MSK 2010

> On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 5:08 PM, agentzh <agentzh at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Here's the first draft of our nginx module development plan in the
>> next year or so:
>>
>>  http://agentzh.org/misc/nginx/roadmap.html
>>
>> We'll keep this roadmap document up to date.
>>
>> Comments and suggestions will be highly appreciated as usual :)

here's a handful of my ideas...

I know it currently doesn't support it but perhaps investigating a way
to make a dynamic module loading module? :)

more robust statistics (extend stub status, log bytes/hit counts per
host: header and output it somewhere periodically)

See if you can improve/test/mature the SPNEGO/GSSAPI stuff I got
started (https://github.com/mike503/spnego-http-auth-nginx-module)

Add in HTTP digest auth support

Some people would probably like to see DAV enhanced so things like
mod_svn could be implemented

clustering management - some way to make managing multiple servers
running nginx easier...