NGINX On REDHAT LINUX 5

RFGuerengomba at JLG.com RFGuerengomba at JLG.com
Wed Sep 28 16:25:39 UTC 2011

Hi,

I installed NGINX on Ubuntu before and it was working fine, but recently
our company decided to move to RedHat Linux. I am having little difficulty.
In Ubuntu under the NGINX system folder I have the folders called
"sites-available" and "sites-enabled"
I seem not to have that in REDHAT Linux. Can you please help me to
understand better?

 Roger F. Guerengomba
Senior System Administrator
JLG Industires, Inc.
1 JLG Drive
McConnellsburg, PA 17233
717-485-6906
rfguerengomba at jlg.com
http://www.jlg.com

The information contained in this transmission is confidential.  It is
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or organization(s) to
whom it is addressed.  Any disclosure, copying or further distribution
is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing
by JLG Industries, Inc.
Further, JLG Industries, Inc. is not responsible for the proper and
complete transmission of the substance of this communication nor for
any delay in its receipt.