Proxy cache and proxy_ignore_client_abort

Woon Wai Keen doubleukay at doubleukay.com
Mon Apr 23 16:11:01 UTC 2012

In svn r2758, proxy_ignore_client_abort is ignored when case where
proxy_cache or proxy_store is enabled. What was the reason for this,
compared to letting it be controlled using proxy_ignore_client_abort?

I reverted the patch and proxy_cache appears to work as expected with
proxy_ignore_client_abort set to on and off, but I'm curious to know if
there are other side effects.

Author: is <is at 73f98a42-aea0-e011-b76d-00259023448c>
Date:   Mon Apr 27 11:20:55 2009 +0000

     get a full response if the response is cacheable or storable even
     a client has closed connection prematurely