Update the Chinese documentation with the nginx.org website

姚伟斌 yaoweibin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 08:52:44 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

We have translated the nginx documentation into Chinese with the latest
version (nginx.org repository, Dec 20th).

More Modules whose Chinese description are available:
ngx_http_core_module
ngx_http_empty_gif_module
ngx_http_geo_module
ngx_http_geoip_module
ngx_http_image_filter_module
ngx_http_limit_req_module
ngx_http_log_module
ngx_http_map_module
ngx_http_proxy_module
ngx_http_referer_module
ngx_http_rewrite_module
ngx_http_upstream_module

I also updated the css to make it more beautiful for the Chinese document.
I'm very appreciated if anyone can review it.

Now you can preview the translation at
http://tengine.taobao.org/nginx_docs/cn/. We'll really appreciate it
if you report any errors or incorrectness to us. BTW, you are welcome
to join the Nginx Chinese Documentation Translation Project
(https://github.com/taobao/nginx-docs-cn). The process is quite easy:
fork the repository, do some translation then pull a request :)

Other parts of the translation will be posted when they are ready.

Merry Christmas. For all the Nginxers.

--
Weibin Yao
Developer @ Server Platform Team of Taobao