Event based implementation in http module

vivek goel goelvivek2011 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 14:49:48 UTC 2012

I am working on http module using nginx.
I have one question.

   1. Is function specified in ngx_command_t will be blocking call ?

If not
My module description is as follow:
      It does read of file which is blocking call. That I think at same
time worker process can't server the same client ?

The solution I am thinking is that I can do a blocking operation in one
thread and call a callback to send response when response is ready. Is
there a way I can tell worker process to start accepting the connection and
server the response for old request when response is ready for that client?

Can you please suggest some better idea to server multiple client on
blocking call with nginx http module ?

regards
Vivek Goel