Event based implementation in http module

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Tue May 8 05:12:34 UTC 2012

 May 8, 2012 at 1:27 AM, vivek goel <goelvivek2011 at gmail.com> wrote:
> and what about handler function specified by   clcf->handler ?
> Is it also blocking ?

The clcf->handler, i.e., the content handler, runs at request-time. It
should never be blocking on network communications, or your nginx
worker process will block on a single request.

> and what about my others questions. Can I server multiple client using
> worker process ?

The single-threaded nginx worker is designed to be able to serve a
*lot* of concurrent requests at the same time.

Regards,
-agentzh