Event based implementation in http module

vivek goel goelvivek2011 at gmail.com
Tue May 8 05:46:27 UTC 2012

Sorry just clearing my doubt.
Again I have one doubt.
Work I am doing in  clcf->handle is a blocking io call.
Now if I am running nginx with 2 worker process and function I am calling
in clcf->handle takes 200 ms to generate response.
So it means that I will not able to server other clients from same worker
process withing 200 ms time  ?

If yes ,
  How can I make it non-blocking so that I can server multiple clients ?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

regards
Vivek Goel