Update the Chinese documentation with the nginx.org website.

Maxim Konovalov maxim at nginx.com
Mon Sep 24 11:10:30 UTC 2012

Hello,

On 9/24/12 2:29 PM, 姚伟斌 wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> We have translated the nginx documentation into Chinese to the latest
> version (nginx.org repository, September 14th).
>
> Modules whose Chinese description are also available:
> ngx_http_access_module.html
> ngx_http_addition_module.html
> ngx_http_auth_basic_module.html
> ngx_http_autoindex_module.html
> ngx_http_browser_module.htm
> ngx_http_gzip_static_module.html
> ngx_http_index_module.html
> ngx_http_limit_conn_module.html

Thanks for the patch!

I reviewed it briefly and here are some observations:

-- some of the files in the diff are original English documents, not
their translated counterparts.  To name some of them:
xml/cn/links.xml, xml/cn/download.xml, xml/cn/docs/control.xml.
It's not clear for my why you imported them under xml/cn hierarchy;

-- we don't use tabs for indentation
(xml/cn/docs/http/ngx_http_addition_module.xml, just befor
"translator" tag);

-- you added several copyright lines, namely

Copyright (C) Cfsego
Copyright (C) moonbingbing at gmail.com
Copyright (c) litianqing

How can we get a confirmation for these people/entities that they
give us a permission to use their work under BSD lic terms
(http://nginx.org/LICENSE)?  Apart from that it would be nice to
have a consistent style here, i.e. upper case "C" in (C) part.

--
Maxim Konovalov
+7 (910) 4293178