Update the Chinese documentation with the nginx.org website.

姚伟斌 yaoweibin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:38:33 UTC 2012

Hi, Maxim

Thanks for your quick reply.

We are translating the English documentation to be Chinese. First we
just imported all the English modules. It's easy for us to port the
makefile and preview in the browser. Then we invited the volunteers
the translate every module. This work doesn't finish yet. We are
planning to translate all the modules this year.

If you don't like this patch, we can give a more purely version.

Other modifications will be in the next patch.

I'll ask the translators send you a confirmation email for their
agreement with the nginx's BSD license, is that OK?

2012/9/24 Maxim Konovalov <maxim at nginx.com>:
> Hello,
>
> On 9/24/12 2:29 PM, 姚伟斌 wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> We have translated the nginx documentation into Chinese to the latest
>> version (nginx.org repository, September 14th).
>>
>> Modules whose Chinese description are also available:
>> ngx_http_access_module.html
>> ngx_http_addition_module.html
>> ngx_http_auth_basic_module.html
>> ngx_http_autoindex_module.html
>> ngx_http_browser_module.htm
>> ngx_http_gzip_static_module.html
>> ngx_http_index_module.html
>> ngx_http_limit_conn_module.html
>>
> Thanks for the patch!
>
> I reviewed it briefly and here are some observations:
>
> -- some of the files in the diff are original English documents, not
> their translated counterparts.  To name some of them:
> xml/cn/links.xml, xml/cn/download.xml, xml/cn/docs/control.xml.
> It's not clear for my why you imported them under xml/cn hierarchy;
>
> -- we don't use tabs for indentation
> (xml/cn/docs/http/ngx_http_addition_module.xml, just befor
> "translator" tag);
>
> -- you added several copyright lines, namely
>
> Copyright (C) Cfsego
> Copyright (C) moonbingbing at gmail.com
> Copyright (c) litianqing
>
> How can we get a confirmation for these people/entities that they
> give us a permission to use their work under BSD lic terms
> (http://nginx.org/LICENSE)?  Apart from that it would be nice to
> have a consistent style here, i.e. upper case "C" in (C) part.
>
> --
> Maxim Konovalov
> +7 (910) 4293178
> http://nginx.com/support.html