subrequest error with http2

Yichun Zhang (agentzh) agentzh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 09:42:53 UTC 2015

Hello!

On Tue, Oct 6, 2015 at 5:33 PM, Carlos Eduardo Ferreira Rodrigues wrote:
> I'm aware 1.9.5 isn't supported yet and that SPDY is mentioned in the docs as non-working for certain API calls
> as well. However, we are have been using location.capture with SPDY for a while now and haven't seen any issues.
> Information on why and what issues are present is a little fuzzy (and searching only returns old stuff that some
> sources claim not to apply anymore), can you provide some details?

Well, I just haven't had the time to look close enough to SPDY or
HTTP/2. I've been mainly relying on the user feedback on such
(unsupported) usage. In theory, they *should* work with
ngx.location.capture*. But there might be some knobs to resolve. I'm
not sure and I cannot give you any details at this point. Sorry.

Regards,
-agentzh