nginx Architectural Patterns & Quality Attributes for Research

Valery Kholodkov valery+nginxen at grid.net.ru
Tue Oct 18 10:39:14 UTC 2016

Pardon my meticulousness, but I would dispute your observation of
Explicit Invocation in favor of Implicit Invocation.

Also, Virtual Machine pattern seems to be missing from your list.

I also would like to share my impression of your paper:

  - I think you need a more substantial body of knowledge.
  - You accepted a common architectural pattern taxonomy, that might
introduce a bias into your study. Consider coming up with a taxonomy
that is more adequate to your study.

Best,
Val