Issuing an HTTP request from a stream module

Eran Kornblau eran.kornblau at kaltura.com
Mon Apr 8 12:16:00 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I would like to issue HTTP requests from an nginx stream module.
In my understanding, I need to use ngx_event_connect_peer to connect, and implement my own write/read event handlers
in order to build the request/parse the response.
Is there some other solution that takes advantage of all the code that already exists in nginx for doing that?
Also, does anyone happen to have some code that does something similar?

Thank you!

Eran