cache: move open to thread pool

洪志道 hongzhidao at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 01:44:25 UTC 2019

> The patch wasn't updated since that but I suspect it could be still
applied to nginx, maybe with some minor tweaks.

We still appreciate your work.

BTW, are the patches in the attachment up to date?
If not, can you share the latest patch?
We are happy to apply it and feedback if possible.
When there are many static files and accesses, do you think it will works
very well?