[QUIC] When old worker listen fd detach ebpf reuseport group when reload

Gao,Yan(ACG VCP) gaoyan09 at baidu.com
Wed Mar 10 03:17:17 UTC 2021

Hello Vladimir Homutov,

>I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do.
>Do you have some issues with existing quic implementations in nginx?

I just want to know how nginx handle old and new quic connections when reload.
Nginx keep quic connections open when reload to complete old connections.
But new connections can still be handled by old workers.
Can the listening fd detach from reuseport group with keeping open, as kernel says, ebpf only look up an unconnected socket for a packet (UDP)

Gao,Yan(ACG VCP)