Re: Тюнинг FreeBSD+Nginx

Adrenalin adrenalinup at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 00:49:43 MSK 2009

Может поможет, презетация нашего любимого Игоря Сисоева по тюнигу

HighLoad ++/2009 freebsd7, http://www.slideshare.net/Dolce727/sysoev-freebsd7
2007 - freebsd6 http://www.slideshare.net/profyclub/free-bsd-100-200

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/configtuning-disk.html
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/configtuning-kernel-limits.html

Если много памяти
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/configtuning-kernel-limits.html
# Virtual Memory

"A vnode is the internal representation of a file or directory. So
increasing the number of vnodes available to the operating system cuts
down on disk I/O. Normally this is handled by the operating system and
does not need to be changed. In some cases where disk I/O is a
bottleneck and the system is running out of vnodes, this setting will
need to be increased. The amount of inactive and free RAM will need to
be taken into account."

---
Adrenalin of Moldova.