CARGOES-PACKING OR UNPACKING

jiajia nginx-forum на forum.nginx.org
Чт Дек 21 04:17:58 UTC 2017

When the owner delivers the goods to our warehouse, we will take pictures of
your goods, make sure that your goods have been safely stored and stored
well, The loading container and confirm the money intact, no deformation, no
crack, no water, no oil, no smell, supervision of loading the workers the
right to place the goods, reasonable arrangement of the space in the
cabinet, to ensure the goods neatly ordered (with maximum use of space, the
arrangement of goods firm collapsed in principle),Taking pictures of goods
in storage to provide evidence for the safe placement of the goods to ensure
that the goods are in a reasonable position in our warehouse
.CARGOES-PACKING OR UNPACKING
website:http://www.ytdlogisticsgroup.com/warehousing/cargoes-packing-or-unpacking/

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?21,277857,277857#msg-277857