google blog search for nginx => 279

Aleksandar Lazic al-nginx at none.at
Sat Oct 7 14:14:59 MSD 2006

On Sam 07.10.2006 02:53, Bob Ippolito wrote:
>On 10/7/06, Aleksandar Lazic <al-nginx at none.at> wrote:
>>
>>http://blogsearch.google.com/blogsearch?hl=en&q=nginx&btnG=Search+Blogs
>>
>>*wow* it looks like to come more and more popular in the non russian
>>world ;-))
>>

>Only because it's 10x better at what it does than the alternatives...

I have thought similar, that was the reason why I have decide to
translate the doc without knowlage of russian ;-)))

A good product sells him self ;-)

>Nginx was my last choice, but I'm glad I was disappointed with the rest
>of them because it seems to be very well designed and extremely high
>performance. Millions of (proxied) hits a day without a single hitch,
>and I have gone through three binary upgrades with 0 downtime!

Yep that's one of the *nicest*/*best*/*greatest*/... feature of nginx.

BTW: Just for my curious where have you heard about nginx, I just ask
     because I have posted on the cherokee list the link and was
     supprised that not many people know about nginx?!

Regards

Aleks