Help with rewrite rules

Šime Ramov hi at brand84.com
Thu Feb 15 14:51:18 MSK 2007

On 2/14/07, Tomislav Filipčić <tomislav at filipcic.com> wrote:
> Hi Šime (domaći? :))

Aha :)

> It works for me. I just set it up and was able to log into
> http://ma.gnolia.com/ (a openID enabled website) without any problems.
> Here is my nginx configuration. It could be a problem with your PHP
> installation.

Hm, I have exactly the same nginx configuration. And my PHP
installation is fine (phpinfo() seems OK, I have bcmath enabled etc.),
so I'm slightly going nuts :)

Even when I try to login directly via index.php?openid.mode=login I
get the same result. I get asked for username and password, I enter
them (default test/test) and after that the page sits there loading
all the time... And in the access log I get 401 status code few times
*every second* (until I cancel loading):

xxx.xx.xxx.xxx - - [15/Feb/2007:12:36:26 +0100] "GET
/index.php?openid.mode=authorize HTTP/1.1" 401 435
"http://openid.brand84.com/index.php?openid.mode=checkid_setup&openid.identity=http%3A%2F%2Fopenid.brand84.com%2Findex.php&openid.return_to=http%3A%2F%2Fopenid.brand84.com%2Findex.php"
"Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; hr-hr) AppleWebKit/418.9.1
(KHTML, like Gecko) Safari/419.3"

The error log is empty.

The realm is correct.

I looked at their forums and I didn't found anyone with the same issue
(just similar). I would have asked there before, but I only realized
today that they have forums.

Machine is Debian stable, PHP is php4-cgi and it is started via the
script mentioned before.

Here is the screenshot on where it gets stuck:
http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture1kk7.png

 - Šime